American Lifestyles - US - January 2011
Using consumer data gathered in October 2010—as well as the findings of more than a dozen 2010 publications of Mintel Oxygen reports—together with insights gleaned from trend analysis conducted by Mintel’s Inspire group, analysts have identified a number of salient trends that are likely to impact consumers and companies in 2011:
The analysis presented in this report supports the 2011 consumer trend predictions and also addresses the following questions:
- How are macro-level economic trends impacting consumer behavior in the U.S.?
- What issues are Americans most concerned about, and how are these concerns impacting consumption?
- As greater numbers of Americans are entering their retirement years, though continue working to make ends meet or for self-fulfilment, how is this likely to impact markets, and what opportunities will it expose?
- How are eating and exercise habits changing in the U.S. and what can companies do to capitalize on related trends?
- How is communication changing and what opportunities does mobile technology offer to marketers?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.