Antiperspirants and Deodorants - US - February 2011
The antiperspirant/deodorant market is very mature and highly competitive. While many companies have struggled to achieve growth in this environment, some firms have made significant gains with specific types of products and a consumer-centric approach to product development and marketing.
In order to provide data and insight that can be used by product developers and marketers to gain an edge in the marketplace, Mintel is publishing this comprehensive analysis of the antiperspirant/deodorant market. More specifically, the report addresses the following questions:
- How have sales of antiperspirant/deodorant fluctuated in recent years?
- How are unisex products performing compared to men’s and women’s products?
- What brands are performing very well in the current environment and which are struggling?
- What types of products are performing especially well and what product attributes do a majority of users prefer?
- How are companies promoting their products?
- How do users view nationally branded products, compared with private label?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.