Asian Americans and Financial Services - US - December 2010
This report explores the attitudes towards and use of financial services among Asian Americans. It provides insight into Asian American demographics (including purchasing power), and the factors affecting financial attitudes and use of financial services and products. These insights and trends will provide a compelling overview of the Asian American market of financial consumers and what it means for future sales of financial products and services. Specific topics covered in this report include, but are not limited to, the following:
- How the recession has affected the economic status and outlook of Asian Americans
- Detailed purchasing power, population, household and education level demographics of Asian Americans
- What attitudes Asian Americans hold of banks, and what products are they using
- The primary financial goals of Asian Americans and how financial institutions can move to meet these goals
- The extent to which Asian Americans are using technology as part of their financial lives and how the rise of social media has affected financial consumers both young and old
- The types of investment products used by Asian Americans, and how their use differs according to age and household income
- The insurance products Asian Americans are using how they are purchased
- How Asian Americans view their retirement planning, and what financial institutions can provide to help Asians successfully navigate this notable life stage
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.