Attitudes Toward Convenience Store Shopping - US - April 2011
For the purposes of this report, Mintel uses the National Association of Convenience Stores definition of convenience stores: retail businesses with a primary emphasis placed on providing the public with a convenient location to quickly purchase from a wide array of consumable products (predominantly food and gasoline) and services. Convenience stores have the following characteristics:
- Building size may vary significantly; however, typically the size will be less than 5,000 square feet
- Off-street parking and/or convenient pedestrian access
- Extended hours of operation with many open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Stock of at least 500 stock-keeping units (SKUs)
- Product mix includes grocery-type items and also items from the following groups: beverages, snacks (including confectionery) and tobacco.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.