Attitudes Toward Hospitals - US - January 2011
With more than 5,000 hospitals in the country, the hospital category is extremely diverse, ranging from large public hospitals in urban centers, to prestigious teaching institutions, to small rural facilities. The American public’s view of the category is just as diverse, showing the opportunity for targeted marketing that speaks to the needs of various demographics. Some of the topics covered in this expansive report include:
- A detailed analysis of the hospital category, including short- and long-term trends affecting the well-being of hospitals
- Respondents’ attitudes toward private, teaching and public hospitals, along with specific recommendations to capitalize on consumer wants and desires
- How urgent care and in-store clinics are redefining the category and consumer expectations
- How respondents gather information about hospitals, and what marketers can do to better reach consumers
- What drives hospital selection, and how advertisers can position their institutions to be more appealing
- Consumer attitudes toward hospital care, with suggestions for addressing brand dilution and leveraging social media
The hospital category is expansive and complex, but this report uncovers the most important issues and provides numerous suggestions for strategies and tactics. As a result, hospital marketers will be empowered to develop more effective campaigns and stronger brands.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.