Automotive Accessories - US - August 2010
This report explores consumer behavior regarding the purchase and use of automotive accessories inside and outside the vehicle. It provides insight into the factors affecting consumer purchasing behavior and how they will impact future sales, promotional campaigns and industry innovations. Specific questions that are answered in this report include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Why do consumers purchase automotive accessories and how much does a need to reflect their personality relate to that behavior?
- What range of products do consumers purchase most or least inside and outside the vehicle?
- What electronic products are most important to consumers and what others have yet to hit the mainstream in overall purchasing behavior?
- How does online purchasing of automotive accessories rate in relation to brick-and-mortar purchasing?
- What specific brand outlets are consumers more or least active in purchasing automotive accessories?
- What model vehicles are consumers purchasing accessories for the most? The least?
- What exterior products are consumers most invested in purchasing for their vehicles?
- What products are innovating the market and may show strong potential for the future?
- Are consumers installing these products at home, at the dealership, or by an outside mechanic? Is there a connection between what they purchase and where they get that purchase installed?
This report provides an in-depth examination of the consumer use of automotive accessories for industry retailers, distributors and marketers interested in pursuing opportunities to innovate trends within segments and to evaluate consumer behavior. Analysis covers three separate accessory segments: interior electronic accessories, interior non-electronic accessories and exterior accessories.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.