Automotive Cleaning Products - US - August 2012
The vast majority of vehicle owners wash/clean their cars. With more than 250 million registered vehicles on the road, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation, how marketers can reach these car owners regarding auto cleaning methods is of great importance.
In this report, Mintel presents consumer attitudes regarding automotive cleaning habits: how do consumers wash/clean their cars and what are the motivating factors driving them to clean? At the heart of this report is Mintel’s exclusive consumer research and the key focus is on:
- Trends driving the greater automotive market, such as new-car sales and the age of cars on the road, and how these trends effect automotive cleaning industry
- Attitudes and behavior of consumers regarding how they wash their cars, what products they buy, and the primary reasons for washing their cars
- Mintel connects these findings throughout the report in ways that are valuable to makers and marketers of automotive cleaning products with impactful analysis, discussion, and insight including:
- How do men and women experience car washing differently, and what can marketers do to best reach consumers of each gender?
- How do demographic splits such as age, race and household income affect consumer behavior and attitude regarding automotive cleaning products? What themes can marketers utilize to best reach their intended audience?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.