Children's Lifestyles - UK - October 2011
“Being the digital natives, today’s children are well versed in all aspects of technology and the internet, and despite the age restrictions, an estimated 1.95 million children aged 7-12 use Facebook on a daily basis. Friends’ acceptance is an important factor driving social network adoption, but peer influence is also essential in new product discovery, especially for games, electronic gadgets, music and films.”
– Ina Mitskavets, Consumer and Lifestyles Analyst
Some key questions answered in the report include:
- What are the key trends and developments in Children’s Lifestyles?
- Are there growth projections and what does this mean?
- What ways are children using the internet?
- What are the security concerns surrounding children’s use of technology?
- How does technology fare against the real world?
- How brand-aware are children?
- What are the effects of pester power?
- What pressures are children facing?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.