China Outbound - August 2017
“From now to 2040, tourism will witness a golden period. More than 14 billion trips will be made by 2040, which equates to every Chinese travelling at least nine times within the year.”
– Li Jinzao, head of the China National Tourism Administration
This Report answers the following key questions:
- What is the current size of China’s outbound tourism market, and what are the growth predictions?
- What macro-economic and societal factors are shaping the diversification in Chinese travel?
- How are tourism boards worldwide seeking to engage with and meet the needs of Chinese travellers?
- How important is digital technology for influencing change in Chinese tourism?
- What are the potential high-growth niche segments of Chinese outbound tourism?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.