China Outbound - May 2015
“The Chinese outbound market is anticipated to continue to flourish despite the current slowdown in the Chinese economy. In fact the market is expected to double in size to 200 million by 2020, with North Asian destinations, including Japan and South Korea as well as Europe and the US, being the main benefactors of this seemingly relentless demand. The market is also evolving – an increasing number of Chinese are becoming more receptive to undertaking independent travel, usually in small groups.”
- Jessica Kelly, Senior Tourism Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- What is the current size of China’s outbound tourism market?
- What are the future growth predictions for China’s outbound tourism market?
- What are the macro-economic and industry factors shaping dynamic growth in China’s outbound market?
- How are NTOs responding to the needs of China’s tourists?
- How are the infiltration of digital technology and changes in government legislation impacting China’s outbound market potential?
- Who is the Chinese outbound traveller?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.