Consumer Attitudes toward Marketing Channels in Financial Services - US - August 2013
“Changing demographics, changing technology, and consumers’ increasing demand to be able to access information whenever they want using whatever method they want are driving massive changes in the way financial services companies market their products and services. The most successful companies will be those that do the best job of staying abreast of or, even better, ahead of those changes.”
– Robyn Kaiserman, Financial Services Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- What customer segments are most likely to own financial products and what kind do they own?
- What types of marketing channels are most likely to elicit a response to a financial services marketing message?
- How has the proliferation of electronic media affected the way people access information from financial services providers?
- How is social media changing the way financial services companies are reaching their audience?
- How do customers prefer to communicate with their financial services providers?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.