Ethical and Green Credentials in Travel - July 2016
“The attainment of green and ethical credentials in tourism has evolved, from what was once largely an expression of ethical choice – with the added bonus of an extra marketing fillip – to what is for many now virtually an operational and market necessity.”
- Jessica Kelly, Senior Tourism Analyst
This report answers the following key questions:
- What is the background of green and ethical credentials in tourism, and who are some of the key players in this market?
- What effects does the systematic application of green and ethical credentials exert onto tourism macro-economies?
- What are the key market-shaping factors of green and ethical credentials in tourism?
- What is the future for green and ethical credential systems in tourism?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.