Finance Marketing Channel Overview - US - August 2011
This report looks at finance marketing in the US. The days of the single-channel customer are gone. The proliferation of electronic media has complicated every marketer’s job, including those in financial services. The constant and rapid introduction of newer and newer versions of technology makes customers a moving target. No sooner do they adapt to a given technology than a new one comes out and they switch, making it difficult for marketers to find them.
Some of the questions answered in the report include:
- How can firms integrate marketing campaigns to further their effectiveness?
- Is display advertising dead or are there any current opportunities?
- What demographics are receptive to what advertising?
- How can ethnic groups be penetrated more successfully?
- What new digital devices are most commonplace and what opportunities does this present?
- What demographics are most interested in financial planning and how can this translate into marketing opportunities?
- How can financial institutions increase the sophistication of their marketing analytics to help engage more effectively with consumers?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.