Fruit Juice and Juice Drinks: The Consumer - US - January 2010
In this two-part report on fruit juice and juice drinks, Mintel takes an in-depth consumer-centric view of the market. The market-centric view is covered in Mintel’s Fruit Juice and Juice Drinks: The Market—U.S., February 2010. This report allows fruit juice/juice drinks manufacturers and marketers to get a glimpse into not only the consumption trends, but also consumer behavior and attitude toward juice/juice drinks to help develop new product development and marketing strategies designed to reach the core consumer groups in the most effective way.
Following are some of the core themes explored in this report:
- Fruit juice and juice drinks consumption trends among adults, teens, and kids
- What flavors adults, teens and kids prefer in juice/juice drinks; how flavor choices differ or converge among these demographic groups
- How the current recession has impacted the consumer behavior in purchasing juice/drinks
- What view consumers take toward added sugar and artificial sweeteners in fruit juice/drinks; what manufacturers can do to overcome the high-calorie barrier to reach health-conscious consumers
- Why consumer are drinking more or less fruit juice/drinks, compared to the last year
- How consumer associate fruit juice/juice drinks purchase with packaging
- What attributes do core groups such as blacks, Hispanics and parents, particularly moms desire in fruit juice/juice drinks
- What types of new products may be able to compete effectively with other non-alcoholic beverages that attract consumers away from fruit juice/juice drinks
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.