Haircare - Brazil - April 2013
“Brazilian consumers in general take haircare very seriously, as it is directly linked to self-confidence and self-esteem. In this landscape, where haircare is linked to self-confidence, and time is scarce for professional, multitasking women, the trend of “salon-quality” products is emerging, giving haircare products a professional appeal—but at affordable prices—to a big part of the population.”
– Iris Ramirez, Senior Beauty & Personal Care Analyst
This report will answer the following questions:
- What are the current opportunities to increase the use of the after-shampoo subcategory?
- What are the challenges faced by distribution channels?
- How is it possible to compete in a market dominated by big global companies?
- How can haircare companies make the most of Brazil’s regional differences in new product launches?
- What qualities do Brazilian consumers and their different demographic groups look for in haircare products?
- How can companies meet the demand by younger people (the biggest consumers of haircare products) in Brazil?
- What are the current trends and innovations in haircare products in Brazil and in the world?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.