Innovation in Insurance - US - April 2014
“Innovation isn’t just about products and their benefits to the consumer, it is about the total customer experience, whether they are buying insurance online or face to face. In order to achieve that, insurers need to look at things in a different way than they traditionally have, perhaps looking outside the industry for inspiration.”
– Susan Menke, Senior Financial Services Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- Is the industry ripe for disruption?
- What will be the impact of the ACA?
- Why is interest in UBI low?
- How can companies improve the take rate for mobile apps?
- How can employers increase participation in wellness programs?
- What are some of the primary focuses for innovation in the insurance industry?
- How are companies conveying information about innovations in their messaging?
- What do consumers think about some of the various devices and programs that are available to them?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.