Juice and Juice Drinks: The Market - US - February 2011
This report explores the fruit and vegetable juice and juice drink markets. The market is broken into three segments, 100% fruit juice (50.6% of sales), juice drinks (39.6%), and vegetable/tomato juice/drinks (9.7%). As with other products in the food and beverage industry, cost, convenience, taste and health are all key drivers influencing the purchase of juice and juice drinks. In this two-part report on fruit juice and juice drinks, Mintel takes an in-depth market-centric view of the market. The consumer-centric view is covered in Mintel’s Fruit Juice and Juice Drinks: The Consumer—U.S., January 2011. This report explores these aspects of the market as well as others including:
- The size of the juice and juice drink market, its growth potential and how manufacturers can use wellness and value to differentiate between each segment
- How the key brands perform in each segment, and what challenges they face
- How manufacturers and retailers can help their products stand out to beverage users
- Growing role of coconut water in the overall juice/drinks category growth
- What impact demographic shifts among blacks, Hispanics and households with children had on product sales during 2005-10; how 2010-15 population projections will affect changes in the market
- The innovative product positioning and attributes that best attract the health conscious society
- Flavor trends for new product launches
- Marketing strategies employed on television and online
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.