Laundry Habits - UK - November 2011
“Laundry patterns are gradually changing, with more men under the age of 55 sharing the responsibilities and consumers responding to the manufacturer push to run more wash loads on lower temperatures and shorter cycles to save energy. A strong desire for clothes that always smell fresh also suggests a need for more quick washes for freshening up items of clothing.”
– Richard Caines, Senior Household Care Analyst
Some questions answered in the report include:
- How frequently do people do the laundry and who are the best targets?
- Who is taking on the main responsibility for laundry tasks in UK homes?
- How much do consumers wash items of clothing to freshen them up?
- Are any changes being seen in how people are washing their clothes?
- What opportunities exist for making clothes drying and ironing easier?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.