Lifestyles of the Over-55s - Brazil - September 2013
“The world’s population is aging and young adults are increasingly postponing plans to start a family. This demographic profile change, with lower levels of population replacement, is strong in Brazil. Brazilian women are postponing having children until later in life, and it’s estimated that by 2030 women will become mothers after the age of 29.”
– Sheila Salina, Senior Lifestyle Analyst
This report will answer the following questions:
- What are the current main demographic characteristics of the over-55s? Who do they live with? What is their average income? Do they access the internet? Are they working?
- How many Brazilian over-55s are retired and what has changed in their lives with retirement?
- Which categories/segments did they spend more on in the last year?
- What are the behavior profiles (habits and attitudes) of the over-55s in Brazil, based on a cluster analysis?
- What are the main differences between the behavior profiles? What attributes are relevant to each group?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.