Luxury Vehicles - US - June 2010
This report explores the luxury automotive market in the U.S. It provides insight into the external and internal factors affecting sales, consumption, trends and what these may mean for future sales, promotional campaigns and industry innovations.
Specific questions that are answered in this report include, but are not limited to, the following:
- What are the segments of the luxury vehicle market and which ones are enjoying success?
- How is the definition of “luxury” shifting for the U.S. car market?
- Which luxury brands are dominating the market and what is the market share between import and domestic vehicles?
- What components of luxury vehicles do consumers value the most and which ones compel them to spend?
- What companies are working to innovate the luxury market?
- Is the concept of “hybrid luxury” a sustainable one and what companies are doing it best?
- How do consumers research luxury vehicles so they are directed to the ones they eventually purchase?
- What are consumer perceptions regarding luxury vehicles and how are they affecting purchasing?
- What media are industry leaders using to deliver effective marketing campaigns, and what actions need to be taken to improve visibility?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.