Marketing Health to Parents and Children - US - March 2009
The population of children is growing, and with it grows concern over the health issues they face. Childhood obesity, and the related health risks, has been the target of attention, and parents are seeking out healthier nutrition for their kids. However, there are a number of other areas that are also essential elements of overall health and well being for kids.
Among the issues analyzed in this report:
- How the current economic environment will impact the future of health related marketing
- What demographics provide the greatest opportunity and also the greatest challenges to health marketers
- How to hone in on health concerns of greatest concern to parents, such as children’s physical activity (or the lack there of)
- What types of products are best meeting the needs of parents looking for assistance in providing their kids with boosts for health
- What advertising and promotional efforts are on target and where there is room for improvement, such as through increased focus on digital media
- The importance of the role that schools play in the health equation for parents and how to build on that relationship
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.