Men's Attitudes to BPC - Brazil - July 2015
“A high percentage of Brazilian men reported being worried about yellow teeth, and are spending more time looking after their oral hygiene. Higher value-added products or those targeted specifically at men could appeal to these consumers who are more worried not only about their appearance but also about their health.”
– Juliana Martins, Beauty and Personal Care Analyst
This report will answer the following key questions:
- What are male consumers' main concerns about their appearance?
- What benefits do men who worry about their appearance look for when choosing a BPC (beauty and personal care) product?
- What BPC activities do men spend more time on today, compared to six months ago?
- What do men expect to find at purchasing channels when looking for a BPC product?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.