Men's Grooming and Shaving Products - UK - October 2011
“The over-45s are low volume users of male grooming products. With the ageing of the UK’s population, more men need to be encouraged to maintain their grooming routines as they age and pass retirement age. Anti-ageing products that are marketed using well known personalities that older men can relate to, for example Gary Lineker, Colin Firth or Richard Hammond, will help to boost usage among these groups.”
– Ricky Lakhani, Personal Care Analyst
Some key questions answered in the report:
- How do men’s attitudes towards their personal appearance and image differ to women’s, and how could marketers better target men?
- What impact is changing facial fashions having on the shaving products market?
- What impact has Unilever’s recent acquisition strategy had on market share in the male grooming market?
- What impact will changes to demographics of the population between 2011 and 2016 have on the male grooming market?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.