Multicultural QSR Consumer - US - December 2011
The spending power of multicultural consumers is rising as their numbers increase, making them a key consideration for the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry. However, there are significant differences within these groups and “one size fits all” marketing and menu developments will not effectively appeal to their diverse wants and needs.
This report provides insights that will help guide readers appeal to Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians, including:
- The importance of children and families in how multicultural consumers interact with QSRs, and how factors such as age and level of acculturation impact interest
- What segments in the QSR market are most appealing to which demographics, and the chains within those segments that are best at connecting with consumers, and how
- Why better for you (BFY) menu options are necessary across the board, and how to best implement them
- A breakdown of each of the three multicultural groups and an in-depth look at the distinct interests and habits within each group
- Marketing messages that appeal most effectively when targeting various ethnic groups
- How mobile technology has emerged as an essential tool for multicultural consumers and how operators can most effectively implement these initiatives
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.