Non-alcoholic Beverages: The Market - US - April 2010
This report focuses on seven major segments within the non-alcoholic beverage market: milk, carbonated soft drinks, fruit and vegetable juice/drinks, bottled water, energy drinks and shots, sports drinks, coffee, and tea. Besides presenting sales data on a segment-by-segment basis, the report considers a range of topics, including the following:
- The size of the market, and its potential for growth, and how similar products can be made to stand out
- What manufacturers and retailers can do to expand the market to new users
- The importance of merchandising in an industry that is primarily focused on function and price
- Key brands’ performance in each category, challenges they face and how manufacturers endeavor to differentiate themselves from private label
- The impact of demographic shifts on product needs during 2004-09 and how 2009-14 population projections will affect changes in the market
- What innovative product positioning and attributes would best attract the increasingly health conscious society
- How marketers add premium features to new product to justify a higher selling price
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.