Non-alcoholic Beverages: The Shopper - US - May 2011
This report builds on the analysis presented in Mintel’s Nonalcoholic Beverages: The Consumer—U.S., March 2010; May 2008; August 2006; and August 2004 as well as Mintel’s Nonalcoholic Beverages: The Market—U.S., April 2010; April 2009; April 2008; July 2006; and July 2004. The report also draws analysis from Mintel’s Nonalcoholic Beverages: A Retail Perspective—U.S., March 2009.
For the purposes of this report, the following nonalcoholic drinks have been included:
- Carbonated soft drinks (CSD), including cola and non-cola, regular and diet
- Bottled water
- Coffee, including ground/whole bean, instant/freeze-dried, international flavored instant, ready-to-drink (RTD), and espresso/cappuccino
- Tea, including RTD, refrigerated, bagged, loose, and instant
- Thirst quenchers and sports/activity drinks such as Gatorade or PowerAde
- Energy drinks such as Red Bull
- Sparkling water, seltzer, and natural sodas such as Mistic, Orangina, and San Pellegrino
- Milk, including low-fat/skim, whole, chocolate/other flavored, buttermilk, organic, and soy
- Fruit juice and juice drinks
- Instant hot cocoa mix
- Powdered soft drinks such as Kool-Aid and Country Time, sweetened and unsweetened.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.