Non-carbonated Beverages - Ireland - November 2014
“Concern about sugar continues to grow, with half of Irish consumers worried about the sugar content of some juices. Moving forward this will likely see continued new products being launched containing natural sweeteners to appeal to concerned consumers.”
Brian O'Connor, Production Manager
This report answers the following issues:
- How have the changes in consumer spending impacted on non-carbonated soft drink sales?
- How is the non-carbonated soft drinks industry addressing consumer concerns about sugar levels in drinks?
- What are the most commonly drunk types of non-carbonated soft drinks?
- What types of innovations would consumers like to see for non-carbonated drinks moving forward?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.