Over-55s' Eating Habits - UK - September 2011
This report examines:
- the eating habits of the over-55s, and assesses how they differ by segment and in comparison to the under-55s
- whether today’s over-55s are any more adventurous in their eating habits, and how best to capitalise on the opportunities the market presents
- the cooking habits of the over-55s and their preference for cooking from scratch
- where older consumers shop and what factors influence their decision when planning where to shop.
They somewhat eschew convenience food categories such as pizza, cook-in sauces, fresh or dried pasta and noodles and snacks, which are more popular with younger consumers.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.