Package vs Independent Holidays - UK - February 2012
“In the longer term, as countries regain popularity following unrest, tour operators are well positioned to exploit ‘new ground’ – pushing their resources and experience in destinations where infrastructure may be either recovering, or thin on the ground in the first place and thus much less suited to a self-arranged trip.”
– Tom Rees, Senior Travel and Tourism Analyst
Some questions answered in the report include:
- What can tour operators do to benefit from recent trends in overseas destination choice?
- How can independent holiday providers capitalise on the ‘turn to Europe’ of 2011?
- Which demographic trends offer opportunities for package and independent holiday providers, and how can they benefit?
- Will Turkey’s rise in package popularity continue?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.