Packaged and Current Accounts - UK - June 2012
“The reality is that non-traditional current providers such as Tesco and M&S are indeed a threat to banks and building societies. Even if many consumers don’t yet recognise it, many may find it convenient to hold a current account with their supermarket.”
– George Zaborowski, Senior Financial Services Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- How much of a threat are non-traditional current account providers?
- Why aren’t more consumers upgrading to packaged accounts?
- Is mobile banking important to consumers?
- Is the branch network still relevant?
- How can providers ensure they attract younger age groups?
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.