Pest Control Products and Services - US - March 2011
This report explores the pest control product and service market in the U.S. It provides insight into the external and internal factors affecting sales, consumption, trends and what they mean for future sales, promotional campaigns and industry innovations. Specific questions that are answered in this report include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Which pest control service operators are leading the market in sales?
- Which product brands are innovating the market and having the most success? How have recent acquisitions affected the competition?
- Which pests do consumers consider most threatening to their household and what motivates them to contact a service operator, rather than mitigate the problem on their own?
- How do consumers choose a service operator? What factors affect their decision?
- How did the bedbug infestation of the past few years affect the market and how consumers perceive preventative maintenance of pests?
- Are concerns over dangerous chemicals affecting the consumer’s decision to buy certain household products over others? Does the “green” badge matter in this market?
- Are consumers concerned about pests when they travel and how does negative publicity linking pests to travel operators affect their decisions?
- How much do consumers spend on average for pest control products? For pest control services?
- What media are industry leaders using to deliver effective marketing campaigns, and what actions need to be taken to improve visibility?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.