Pizza Restaurants - US - October 2010
In this report, Mintel presents sales trends of pizza restaurants, as well as performance by market segment—delivery, takeout and dine-in. The heart of the report is Mintel’s exclusive consumer research and analysis including:
- Usage of pizza restaurants and favorite choices among pizza chains
- Key factors that influence pizza restaurant goers’ decision on where to dine
- Analysis of what menu items pizza restaurant users order, and the impact of demographic profile on these choices
- Discovery of consumers’ attitudes towards pizza’s healthfulness and healthy pizza options
- Investigation of what types of menu items users would like to see more of at pizza restaurants
- In-depth analysis of factors that influence decisions among each segment’s most frequent users
- The influence of the recession; aging population; presence of children in U.S. households; and the growth of the Hispanic demographic on market sales
- The performance of the three market segments, as well as profiling the leading players in terms of their impact on the market
- Identifying what brand qualities differentiate local, independent pizzerias and how these operators meet the needs of pizza consumers
- Analysis of marketing strategies of major industry advertisers
- Identification and discussion of trends on pizza restaurant menus, and how items are being marketed to consumers
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.