Recruitment Consultants (Industrial Report) - UK - August 2014
“Recruitment agencies with developed talent sourcing and research capability are expected to perform well as the market becomes more candidate-led and available skilled professionals are scarcer.”
– Ben Harris, Industrial Analyst
This report answers the following questions:
- How can recruiters benefit from the changing demography of the workforce?
- Which sectors of the economy are expected to generate the largest demand for staffing in the coming years?
- Is the recent growth in recruitment process outsourcing likely to continue in the future?
- Where are skill shortages most apparent and what can recruiters do to exploit this?
Recruitment consultancies, or agencies, place both temporary employees and permanent staff. In both cases the consultant or agency acts as an intermediary channel through which both parties (the job seeker and hiring company) find each other for the purpose of employment.
Agencies typically operate as:
- Specific skills-based agencies supplying or finding employees suitable to particular sectors
- General skills-based agencies working in geographically specific areas
- Specialist agencies dealing with head-hunting, outplacement or information provision
With such a high level of industry fragmentation it is not possible to review all industry participants in a report of this type. The companies section provides a synopsis of some of the firms selected as being representative of a cross sample of operators. They are not necessarily the largest industry participants.
All values quoted in this report are at current prices unless otherwise specified.
Take a look inside a sample report
Mintel’s consumer reports deliver insight and expert analysis into key consumer trends and behaviour in your marketplace, in addition to an overview of the market data and key brands. Mintel’s consumer reports provide you with easily digestible information to guide your future innovation and move your business forward.Download now
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.