Savings and Investments - Intermediary Focus - UK - November 2011
“The next 12 months are set to be very challenging for intermediaries, as firms make their final preparations for the RDR and strive to make a profit in a tumultuous investment climate. IFAs will need to adjust both their service propositions and charging models to succeed under the new regime.”
– Sarah Hitchcock, Senior Analyst – Financial Services
Some questions answered in the report include:
- How confident are IFAs feeling about their business prospects?
- And how are investors responding to the unsettled market conditions?
- Which asset classes are IFAs recommending to their clients during these difficult times?
- How are IFAs preparing for the RDR in one year’s time?
- What impact will the new rules have on the advice market?
- And will it really improve consumer access to advice?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.