Small Kitchen Appliances - US - December 2011
The small kitchen appliances (SKAs) market has shown growth despite the economic downturn, likely driven by consumers cooking more at home and paring back on coffee shop purchases. This report probes opportunities for sustained growth as an improved economic outlook may start leading consumers back to restaurants and coffee shops. Additionally, it explores innovations, marketing strategies and consumer attitudes that offer the best opportunities for SKA growth in the five years ahead. The report also analyzes which SKAs, product qualities and marketing strategies are most likely to appeal to diverse demographic groups, including young first-time buyers, busy moms, aging Baby Boomers and growing ethnic minorities. The SKAs report also offers an in-depth look into all areas of the SKAs market, including:
- Analysis of which segments and products have been driving growth over the past five years and which ones offer the best growth potential through 2016
- Insight into the marketing strategies of key manufacturers and how they are reaching consumers with TV ads, online initiatives and in-store efforts
- Opportunities for capitalizing on consumer interest in weight-loss and healthy living
- Analysis of trends related to home size, green living and demographics and what opportunities these suggest for growth in the SKAs market
- Insight into why consumers buy SKAs, how they shop, where they conduct research and what qualities they seek in new SKAs
- Analysis of which groups undertake the most cooking and which report attitudes that may support greater use of SKAs
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.