Social Media: Automotive - UK - June 2012
“When buying a car in these cash-strapped times, people want to be absolutely certain that they are investing in the right vehicle. The internet has become an indispensable tool in the car buying process. Reliability of information is prized highly as people gather data and opinion online to arm themselves with the facts before stepping foot in the showroom.”
– Alexandra Richmond, Senior Consumer and Lifestyles Analyst
Some questions answered within this report include:
- How do people use the internet to discuss or contact car brands?
- Why do people interact with car brands?
- How enthused and involved are consumers with the automotive market?
- What do people do before buying a new car?
- Which automotive brands have the most online mentions?
- What success stories exist within the automotive social media space?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.