Thailand Outbound - November 2014
“Thailand’s outbound market is markedly smaller than that of its more developed neighbours such as Malaysia and Singapore. Nonetheless, it is gradually becoming an important market for various tourist destinations, as the number of middle- and upper-class Thais continues to grow. The political and economic setbacks that have plagued the kingdom over the last decade have done little to curb the Thai appetite for travel.”
- Jessica Rawlinson - Senior Tourism Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- Who are Thai outbound travellers?
- Why are Thai outbound travellers – a relatively smaller segment than other major Asian outbound markets – ones to watch?
- What are the key actual destinations they travel to and what are the aspirational destinations they want to travel to?
- How can Thai outbound travellers be targeted?
- What is the outlook for the market given the political and economic upheaval in Thailand?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.