Tires and Rims - US - December 2011
In this report, Mintel explores the tires and rims market in the U.S., and provides insight into the external and internal factors that influence tires and rims purchase, and trends within the tires and rims market. Mintel will also provide insight into what these various factors mean for future sales, marketing and advertisements, and industry innovations.
Specific questions that are answered in this report include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Overall trends in sales of tires, by type of tire and retail channel
- How the hybrid and EV market may affect tire sales
- How the Inspire Insight Perfecting the Details relates to the tire market
- Opportunities and insights in the tire market
- How does the region consumers live in effect their purchase habits
- Which method of tire maintenance reminder consumers would prefer
- Which race and ethnic groups prefer which brands and why
- How the increase in the average age of vehicles has affected tire sales
- How different rim retailers should target different markets
- What are the most common reasons for buying new tires
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.