Travel and Tourism - Maldives - August 2014
"There are still many islands in the Maldives that can be developed for tourism, but the success of the country will depend on protecting the quality of its product as well as preserving its brand image"
- Jessica Rawlinson, Senior Tourism Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- Will tourist arrivals in the Maldives continue to grow?
- Will China remain the number one source market?
- What are the main reasons for visiting the Maldives?
- Will more domestic airports create new opportunities for developers?
- Will the government of the Maldives continue to follow the ‘one island-one resort’ strategy?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.