Trends in Ecotourism - April 2014
“The commonly held perception of ecotourism is that it is a large and growing sector, both in terms of arrivals and income generated … the indicators however point to a decent, though less optimistic market.”
- Jessica Rawlinson, Senior Tourism Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- Reputed as a large and robust tourism market, what is the status of today’s international ecotourism market?
- What markets are gaining in significance for ecotourism and what markets are problematic; also what are the factors driving these trends?
- What are customers doing to drive the trends that are affecting the international ecotourism market?
- What do companies and destinations need to do in order to service these trends?
- What are the likely future trends that will be significant for ecotourism?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.