Trends in Snacking and Value Menus in Foodservice - US - June 2011
- Menu trends and analysis of snacks on restaurant menus and value menu items, supported by industry examples
- Marketing and promotional strategies used by foodservice players to bring attention to restaurant snacks and value menus
- Exploration of net usage and frequency of restaurant snacks by restaurant segment
- Identification of menu sections that are typically used when ordering snacks, as well as insight into users’ perceptions of the dollar/value menu
- Defining a restaurant snack by components, food choices and beverages that restaurant snackers usually order
- Dollars spent per restaurant snack and changes in snack spending during the last year
- Consideration of the times of day usually visited to order restaurant snacks
- Snack and value menu choices that consumers would like to see more of on restaurant menus
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.