Vacation Transportation - US - May 2009
It is no secret that the recession has adversely affected the vacation transportation category, but that does not mean that Americans have stopped traveling. In fact, according to Mintel’s proprietary research, the majority is still taking vacations. This report explores the following topics:
- Which demographics are most likely to travel, and the types of transportation they are most likely to take
- What various demographics are spending on vacation travel, and where they are most likely to go
- Reasons respondents take vacations, and how marketers can capitalize on these motivations
- Trends in vacation transportation and how respondents are changing travel habits in response
- Specific strategies and tactics marketers can use to woo travelers
- Innovative ideas by leading companies and an exploration of how they can be re-purposed for other sectors
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.