Womenswear - UK - May 2014
“As women, particularly the main clothes shoppers aged under-35-years-old, increasingly favour browsing for clothes online rather than wandering the high street, websites that allow customers to play around with outfit building and use editorial content to promote the latest trends will encourage shoppers to buy the look and drive average basket size.”
– Tamara Sender, Senior Fashion Analyst
This report answers the following questions:
- How has the womenswear market performed?
- Who stands out as the winners in the womenswear market?
- What are the main opportunities for growth?
- What are the opportunities for the online womenswear sector?
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.