Air Care - US - March 2016
"After struggling in recent years, the air care market posted stronger gains in 2015 reflected in growth across all segments. Opportunities exist to engage adults by expanding claims beyond scent, focusing on natural or environmentally friendly options as well as health and wellness benefits. A focus on innovative formats may also boost market growth by promoting additional usage occasions."
- Margie Nanninga, Home & Personal Care Analyst
This report discusses the following key topics:
- Air care sees growth in 2015 amid recent struggles
- Flat market penetration furthers air care market challenges
- Ingredient concerns weigh on consumers
For the purposes of this Report, Mintel has used the following definitions:
- Candles – A body of wax formed around a wick, which provides a flame, and in many cases fragrance, when lit. Includes tea lights, votives, pillars, tapers (dinner candles), and birthday candles. Candles can stand alone or be designed for use in a holder or metal container. Both scented and unscented candles are included.
- Home air fresheners – Includes the aerosols/sprays, slow-release (solid, gel, liquid, reed diffusers), and plug-in and electric/battery-operated devices.
- Vehicle air fresheners
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.