Air Fresheners and Air Care - Europe - October 2011
US $1,735.96 (Excl.Tax)Excl. Tax Buy Now
“One of the focus areas of recent product innovation has been continual or automatic scent release, with increasingly sophisticated fresheners now allowing the user to control the intensity of fragrance and the time intervals for fragrance release. However, the way a freshener releases the scent is only important to a small minority of European consumers when deciding which product to buy. The benefits of these products must be made clear to potential air care users, so that innovation can drive the market forward.”
– James Manley, European Household Analyst
Some key points covered in the report include:
· The economic recession compromises value growth, but increased home entertaining and free time spent in the home, as well as new product development, have been supportive market drivers. Have they done enough to counter recessionary effects?
· While odour elimination and fragrancing remain the core functions of air fresheners, suppliers are paying increasing attention to the look and delivery system of their products. Have these developments attracted new consumers to the market?
· Consumer concerns regarding the health and environmental effects of air fresheners have resulted in an expanding range of botanical/herbal and eco-friendly products. Are these products proving successful?
· Product penetration is the highest in Britain and France, with seven out of ten consumers using fresheners. However, the Germans use the products most frequently. How can manufacturers encourage this frequent usage in other countries?
· As a result of the economic recession, there is an increasing emphasis on value for money, with the Brits particularly keen on special offers.
This report will give you a complete 360-degree view of your market. Not only is it rooted in robust proprietary and high-quality third-party data, but our industry experts put that data into context and you’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
Who’s Winning. How To Stay Ahead.
Size, Segments, Shares And Forecasts: How It All Adds Up.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.