Airlines Worldwide - International - March 2019
“More consolidation is to be expected in Europe’s aviation sector due to cost and competitive pressures. Airfares are starting to rise on a number of routes in response to higher costs. The jury is still out regarding the viability of long-haul LCC operations.”
- Jessica Kelly, Senior Tourism Analyst
This Report looks at the following areas:
- Which are the biggest airlines and what are their prospects?
- What is the market share of airlines operating in the world’s major aviation markets?
- What is the current state of in-flight Wi-Fi?
- How are rising costs impacting the worldwide aviation sector?
- What could be the impact of the global trade war on the worldwide aviation sector?
- What are the current trends regarding distribution channels for air tickets?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.