Airports/Air Travel Experiences - Ireland - October 2018
“The majority of Irish consumers would like to see a greater variety of dining options within airport terminals. Airport operators should therefore continue investing in developing their catering proposition and look to more unique food and drink concepts to create a unique experience, increase dwell time and boost spending within terminals.”
- James Wilson, Research Analyst
This Report looks at the following areas:
- Air fares increasing in the UK/NI
- Addressing Open Skies agreement crucial for UK aviation post-Brexit
- Irish consumers ‘OK’ financially but they don’t have much left after basic expenditure
- North Runway will boost Dublin Airport capacity and hub credentials
- Companies, brands, and innovations
- Consumers are most likely to travel by air for a holiday
- Irish consumers flying via main international airports
- Airport catering facilities popular
- Own snacks offer Irish flyers better value
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.