Anti-aging Skincare - US - March 2009
The market for anti-aging skincare has experienced robust growth during 2003-08, with a slight slowdown in growth in 2008 due to the economic crisis. Anti-aging products have been driving sales in the facial skincare market overall, and facial anti-aging products continue to make up the bulk of this market, with anti-aging body skincare products a distant second. While men are awakening to the importance of an anti-aging skincare regimen, female Baby Boomers continue to lead the charge in pushing sales figures higher and demanding products that cater to their needs.
This report provides in-depth information on the above topics, as well as:
- Exploration of the emerging trends within the anti-aging industry, which includes not just the notion of highly functional products that multi-task, but also the idea of making anti-aging products more fun an exciting
- The impact of the current economic crisis on the purchasing behaviors of consumers in the anti-aging skincare market
- Analysis of product trends in light of consumer attitudes towards brands, marketers and retailers
- The exploration of sales performances of the different anti-aging skincare segments, as well as a look at advertising within the anti-aging skincare category overall
- An in-depth look at the current makeup of the core anti-aging skincare consumers and their needs
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.