Arthritis - US - February 2011
Some 50 million Americans 18 and older had arthritis in 2009, and this number is expected to grow to 67 million by 2030. As arthritis is currently incurable, companies that offer products/services that alleviate pain can enjoy robust growth for the future. This report provides businesses with the insights needed to capitalize on these opportunities, including:
- Trends in the market affecting the sale of arthritis products
- How the nature of arthritis pain changes with age, and products suited to these demographics
- The psyche of the arthritis sufferer, and how companies can position products to speak to those with the disease
- Types of products arthritis sufferers are using to manage pain and brand extensions that might appeal
- Steps Americans are taking (and not taking) to delay/prevent the onset of the disease
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.