Auto Insurance - US - December 2009
This report explores the automobile insurance market in the US. It provides insight into the external and internal factors affecting auto insurance sales and consumption, and what they mean for future sales, promotional campaigns, and industry innovations. Specific questions that are answered in this report include, but are not limited to, the following:
- How have market conditions led to a change in the frequency and severity of claims
- What effect does the current downturn in the economy and high unemployment have on the insurance industry
- How is the auto insurance market affected by current market trends, including car sales, vehicle safety, vehicle theft, and highway safety
- Which are the leading auto insurance companies? What have they done to reach that point and what are they doing now
- What innovations have developed in the insurance market and how do they relate to an increase in policyholders
- What types of advertising and promotion are auto insurance companies using to target prospective buyers
- What type of variety exists between auto insurance consumers? What are their habits and opinions regarding auto insurance
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.